- You can apply to volunteer with our DDYC Committee. This is a small group of deaf young people (maximum 5 members) who help plan the DDYC activities.
- That includes things like; deciding how the DDYC funding is spent – for example, what activities, what guest presenters and helping to plan an annual residential trip.
- You will also help welcome new DDYC members and make sure they feel involved at events!
- After events you will help staff to collect feedback from members and plan improvements!
- To apply, please contact us by filling in the box below.